Our Holiday Plan was designed for persons who are part-time residents or customers going on long holidays. It allows us to put your Digicel+ services “on Holiday” while away – at reduced rates.
With the Holiday plan, there is no need to disconnect the service, no re-connection charge and no service call needed when customers return. You will enjoy the convenient, no-waiting, hassle-free method of having your services re-activated at no extra cost before or when you return. We ask that you keep the equipment in your home while away.
Holiday Plan Terms & Conditions:
1. The service is applicable only to Digicel+ consumer/residential customers.
2. You can benefit from a maximum of two (2) Holiday Plans each year.
3. Period of Holiday Plan cannot exceed three (3) months.
4. Minimum length of Holiday plan is thirty (30) days/ one (1) month.
5. A period of 6 months should elapse after a Holiday Plan has ended before another can be activated.
6. The account needs to be in a current status to be eligible. Any past-due charges should be paid before the account can be placed on the Holiday plan.
7. Holiday Plan charges must be paid in advance using any of the various payment options.
8. Once you choose an option for the Holiday plan, the account remains on that plan for the remainder of that Holiday term unless the customer makes contact with Digicel to resume service. Normal billing will be activated at that point.
9. Normal billing will resume automatically upon expiry of the holiday plan. E.g. if request was made for 2 months to end July 25th customers account will be reactivated July 26th and regular billing at normal service charges will resume as at July 26th.
10. Service must be restored to the same address at the end of the Holiday Plan.
11. All equipment including Modem, Set Top Boxes and home plugs should remain connected while customer is away.
12. Other Digicel+ Terms and Conditions apply.
Costs per Market
Customers are charged a monthly fee (not prorated) for the duration of the holiday plan as shown below:
• Jamaica: $1,500 + G.C.T./Month
• Barbados: $99/Month
• Trinidad & Tobago: $31.50/Month