If full payment is not received by Digicel on or before the due date, your service will be affected. Digicel reserves the right to apply late fees (1% of the amount due), if payment is not made on or before the due date.
Articles in this section
- Paying my bill
- Understanding your Digicel+ bill
- My Bill is higher than expected
- My service has been suspended
- Paying my bill through MyDigicel app
- Payment Methods and Locations
- Where can I find my account number?
- I’m seeing PVR on my bill, what is this feature?
- I've paid my bill but I'm still seeing an amount owing from the last bill
- I am unable to pay my bill